AC-PNP Test Day Tips
- Get plenty of rest the night before test day.
- Dress comfortably. Some test centers are warmer or cooler on weekends than during the week. Consider dressing in layers, so you’ll be comfortable no matter what the room conditions are.
- Make sure you are able to present two forms of identification, one with a current photograph. Both forms of ID must be current and include your current first and last name, signature, and match the name on the exam application. See the candidate handbook on PNCB’s website for examples and specific policies.
- If you’re unsure where your test center is located, do a practice run to see how to get there and what time you’ll need to leave to arrive.
- You may take a break whenever you wish, but you will not be allowed additional time to make up for time lost during breaks. Eating, drinking, or smoking is not permitted at the testing center.
- Be ready to begin testing after everyone has been checked in and seated.
- Pay close attention to directions.
- Questions are multiple-choice with one correct answer. You will see all 175 questions. Computer-adaptive testing (e.g., NCLEX) is not used.